OUR WEDDING VENUE HIRE PRICES
You will find our wedding venue hire prices below.
We are taking appointments for viewings and would love to see you! Viewings are by appointment only, so please contact us to arrange.
2021/2022 Venue Hire Prices
|January, February & November|
|March, April, October & December|
|May, June, July, August & September|
OUR VENUE HIRE PRICES INCLUDE
- Use of the Main Barn and Bar Area.
- The Courtyard, Reception Lawn and Formal Gardens
- The Stables as an informal lounge area from 7pm
- A long top table and round guest tables
- White, wooden "chivari" chairs
- Free Parking - cars are welcome to be left overnight
- Stocked and staffed bar - cash, card and contactless payment welcome
- Easel and red carpet
- Pedestal cake stand and knife
- Outside festoon lights around courtyard
- Wedding planning support from experienced wedding coordinator
- Full event management on the day, including set-up and breakdown of decorations
- All necessary heating, cleaning and lighting
Civil ceremonies carry an additional room hire charge of £300 for weekdays and £400 for a Saturday.
A beautiful wedding preparation room is available at a room hire charge of £150.
Please note that all rates are inclusive of VAT.
Want to know if we're worth it? Have a look at real couple Ashleigh & Adam's wedding, found over here on Rock My Wedding.
Micro Wedding Prices
Rather than a venue hire price, we have a full package, available for micro weddings:
- The Main Barn for your ceremony, or outside if weather permits.
- A glass of Prosecco, served with canapés, to celebrate being newlyweds!
- Time to enjoy our gorgeous gardens and grounds for photos.
- A two course meal, set on a long table, or separate smaller tables, for guests to enjoy. Tables simply dressed with table cloths and candles.
- A decadent two course meal for up to 15 people.
- Two bottles of red house wine, and two bottles of white house wine.
Cost: £3000 including VAT.