Have you always dreamed of a woodland wedding ceremony? Just a stones throw away from the barn, lies our new wedding woodland. Come with us on the short stroll across the meadow, and step into a magical woodland built just for you. Here, you'll find rustic wooden benches for seating, with majestic trees lining the aisle, leading the way to the oak-framed hexagon gazebo. This will frame you and your other half as you exchange your vows in a perfect woodland wedding ceremony.
WOODLAND WEDDING CEREMONY
Now for those of you who are savvy woodland wedding ceremony hunters, you'll know that there has to be a licensed structure to make legal ceremonies happen. And from 2023, our hexagonal oak gazebo will be just that!
Until then, humanist ceremonies can of course take place here. And perhaps you'd like to have your blessing in the woods, followed by your legal ceremony in the barn? We're here to make any and all of this possible.
Now, I can hear the more cynical of you questioning the weather. The barn is of course there, at your disposal, so the woodland wedding ceremony can be shifted indoors if needed.
WOODLAND CEREMONY FAQ
- How many can be seated for a woodland ceremony? We're limited by our indoor capacity, so outdoors is still a maximum of 90 guests, in case it rains.
- Can we have our drinks reception in the woods? Yes, please speak to Karin for more details.
- Is the woods wheelchair accessible? No, we would suggest that the woods are not wheelchair accessible.
- A few of my elderly guests can't walk very far, can they still get to the woods? We have a gator (think country version of a golf cart) that we can transport some of your guests in.
- Where do guests park? In our normal car park. Guests then have a lovely stroll through the rose garden and meadow to the woods.
- Can we have our legal ceremony in the woods in 2022? Unless the legalities around civil ceremonies remain relaxed (as they are now due to Covid), then no, the woods will be licensed from 2023.
- What do we do in case of bad weather? We make a final decision on the morning of the wedding. If the weather is too cold or too wet, then we will host your ceremony in the Main Barn instead.
- Is there an additional cost to having our ceremony in the woods? Yes, the woodland ceremony fee is £800.
Have you got any questions not answered above? Please do not hesitate to contact Karin to ask anything on your mind!