We are super excited to confirm that from 1st May 2022, we'll have accommodation available for you on the night of your wedding.
The accommodation available is a two bedroom cottage, knows as Granary Cottage. It's currently undergoing extensive renovations, so that its interior will match the classic yet contemporary style of the barn.
And as you know, the barn is rather stylish! In Granary Cottage you'll find a fitted kitchen, flagstone floor, wood burning stove, two bedrooms with luxurious double beds, and a wet room with our signature Noble Isle products.
Furthermore, you won't have to worry about linens, towels and cleaning - we will of course take care of that bit! Leaving you only to decide whether you stay in bed and admire the countryside views, or get up, grab a coffee and go for a leisurely country walk while reminiscing about the day before.
- How much does it cost to stay? £380 for the night of the wedding.
- Can we stay the night before? No, unless, close to your wedding date, we've got the date free. Then we can add it on.
- Are the bedrooms wheelchair accessible? No, regrettably, they're not.
- Can our dog stay with us? Yes, your dog is welcome, as long as he/she stays downstairs. An extra cleaning charge of £50 will be added.
- When can we check-in? 3pm (we will make this seamless, so that you get the key at a convenient time during your wedding).
- When do we need to check-out? By 11am, which coincides with the time cars and the packed-up decorations need to be collected by.
- What is included in the cottage price? Accommodation for four people, linens, towels, kitchen facilities, tea and coffee, bathroom products.
Have you got any questions not answered above? Please do not hesitate to contact Karin to ask anything on your mind!
If you're wondering where your guests should stay, we suggest having a look at these nearby Accommodation options!