OUR WEDDING VENUE HIRE RATES
Please do not hesitate to get in touch to check availability and to obtain bespoke quotes.
2018 Venue Hire Rates
|January-April & November-December|
2019 Venue Hire Rates
|January, February & November|
|March, April, October & December|
|May, June, July, August & September|
What's Included In The Venue Hire?
- Use of the barn inside - the barn comes complete with heating and lighting
- Use of the courtyard and front lawn for drinks, photos and additional activities (why not add a fire pit, lawn games and maybe even a bucking bronco to your day!)
- Use of formal gardens for bride & groom photos
- A long top table and seven round guest tables
- 80 white, wooden "chivari" chairs
- Free Parking
- Stocked and staffed cash bar
- Easel and red carpet
- Pedestal cake stand and knife
- Outside festoon lights around courtyard
- Wedding planning support from experienced wedding coordinator
- Full event management on the day, including set-up and breakdown of decorations
Civil ceremonies carry an additional room hire charge of £300 for weekdays and £400 for a Saturday.
A newly built bridal preparation room is available at a room hire charge of £150. There is also an additional smaller function room, called The Stables, that can be added at a room hire charge of £200.
Please note that all rates are inclusive of VAT.